How do I care for the wooden wick?
- Always trim the wick before each burn
- Try to remove all charred wood from previous burn
- We suggest trimming the wick to 1/8 inch before re-lighting
- If the wick is too long your flame will be high and charred wood will get into the wax
- Burn candle in four hour increments
Why isn't all the wax melting when I burn my candle?
The proper term is called tunneling
- Did not burn candle in four hour increments
- Trimmed the wick too short
Can I burn my candle all the way down?
No, never burn a candle all the way down to the bottom of the jar. Leave one inch of wax
How do I care for my reed diffusers?
- Place diffuser in a area with high traffic for optimal scent throw
- Flip the reeds when you would like a stronger aroma
- Diffuser should last for about a month depending on how much you flip reeds